MemoryToday.com
Memory UpgradeMemory Price ListMemory ForumsAbout MemoryToday

LINE Chat

Server HDD
ศูนย์รวม Hard Disk Drive สำหรับ Server รุ่นต่าง ๆ สอบถามได้ทันทีที่ Corporate Center: 02-641-0055

Server Memory
ศูนย์รวมแรม Server และ Workstation ชนิดต่าง ๆ สอบถามได้ทันทีที่ Corporate Center: 02-641-0055

Corporate Center
ดีลเลอร์ บริษัท องค์กร และหน่วยงานราชการ สามารถติดต่อโดยตรงไปยังกลุ่มผู้ดูแลลูกค้าพิเศษ เพื่อรับสิทธิพิเศษและเงื่อนไขการชำระเงินได้ที่ Corporate Center: 02-641-0055

Who's Online
ขณะนี้มี 813 บุคคลทั่วไป และ 0 สมาชิกเข้าชม

ท่านยังไม่ได้ลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิก หากท่านต้องการ กรุณาสมัครฟรีได้ที่นี่

Total Hits
มีผู้เข้าเยี่ยมชม
คน ตั้งแต่ กันยายน 2547

MemoryToday.com :: ดูกระทู้ - IT-review : 'Hatts off - You've done it again. -Editor's Cho
  คำถามถามบ่อยของกระดานข่าวคำถามถามบ่อยของกระดานข่าว  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายนามสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก   ข้อมูลส่วนตัวข้อมูลส่วนตัว   เข้าระบบเข้าระบบ  เข้าระบบTo be member
IT-review : 'Hatts off - You've done it again. -Editor's Cho

ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่   ตอบกระทู้    MemoryToday.com หน้ากระดานข่าวหลัก -> MemoryToday.com : SSD (Solid State Drive) : สอบถามราคา โทร.084-959-9000 จัดส่งด่วน
ดูกระทู้ก่อนนี้ :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป  
ผู้ส่ง ข้อความ
torshop
Customer Support

เข้าร่วมเมื่อ: Apr 01, 2008
ตอบ: 4979

ตอบตอบ: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 am    ชื่อกระทู้: IT-review : 'Hatts off - You've done it again. -Editor's Cho ตอบกระทู้ด้วยเครื่องหมายคำพูด(quote)

OCZ SSD โดย MemoryToday.com มีจำหน่ายที่นี่ !!
http://www.memorytoday.com/ftopict-10657.html

IT-Review: 'Hatts off - You've done it again. -Editor's Choice: Vertex 3-

Conclusion:
Hats off – You’ve done it again.
There's very little sense in arguing this point - it's really, really fast. The second generation Sandforce controller coupled with fast flash memory really shines in all kinds of situations - using in a laptop, desktop or even workstation/server environment, where I've been thoroughly abusing it for two weeks now. And it seems to handle VMware ESXi rather well. Perfect, actually. I've been running three to four virtual machines on this drive alone, and they're just lightening fast. All highly available and enterprise-level virtualization services are usually configured with a lot of background backup solutions so, if you're looking for an excellent drive for virtualization, this might be a good choice. I've never seen virtual machines on a bare-metal hypervisor start, boot, and overall work - so blazingly fast. So this drive is a valuable tool for the people who know how to (ab)use it. And I can only imagine what I could do with Revodrives and/or an storage area of Vertex 3 SSD's. That would've been a sight for sore eyes.

There's been a lot of talk about the performance of Sandforce controller, Corsair's problems with their SSD drives (Force 3 series, for example) and a lot of hearsay info about the whole subject. Random BSOD's, drive failures, a lot of unhappy customers and forum posts. From what I could gather, Corsair's problems were not controller-related but their own making, firmware-related. Intel has a lot of problems with their latest SSD drives' firmwares, as well. This is the first "new generation" drive that I was able to drive from 0 to 300 and never had a single hiccup. While I do hope that other SSD manufacturers with problems will take care of them and their customers, some have just been a bit slow (Intel, for example). And I've been sneaking around RMA procedures on a couple of them and even by being anonymous noone, I was able to RMA one of OCZ's drives without a single problem. That's what I like, service without additional "steps".

In desktop mode, it's equally as impressive. If you have a decent desktop with SATA-III controller (6Gbps), you'll notice an instant bump in speed when compared to the previous generation. And I'm not talking about a small bump, we're talking big speed bump here. Just wish I had a laptop with SATA-III controller inside that could use this amazing products. Hats off to OCZ - you've done it again.

A very well deserved Editor's choice award for this drive for OCZ

Link : http://it-review.net/article/hardware/hdd/OCZ_Vertex_3_240GB_review&1

ssdr69.jpg
 คำจำกัดความ:
 ขนาดไฟล์:  8.44 กิโลไบต์
 เข้าชม:  5422 ครั้ง

ssdr69.jpg

ssdr70.jpg
 คำจำกัดความ:
 ขนาดไฟล์:  4.58 กิโลไบต์
 เข้าชม:  5422 ครั้ง

ssdr70.jpg

กลับไปข้างบน
แสดงข้อมูลส่วนตัวของสมาชิก เข้าชมเว็บไซต์
แสดงการตอบก่อนนี้:   
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่   ตอบกระทู้    MemoryToday.com หน้ากระดานข่าวหลัก -> MemoryToday.com : SSD (Solid State Drive) : สอบถามราคา โทร.084-959-9000 จัดส่งด่วน ปรับเวลา GMT + 7 ชั่วโมง
หน้า 1 จากทั้งหมด 1

ไปยัง:  
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตอบกระทู้ในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขการตอบกระทู้ของคุณในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ลบการตอบกระทู้ของคุณในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ลงคะแนนในแบบสำรวจในกระดานนี้
คุณ สามารถ แนบไฟล์ในกระดานข่าวนี้
คุณ สามารถ ดาวน์โหลดไฟล์ในกระดานข่าวนี้

ผู้จำหน่าย RAM, SSD, HDD & Upgrade Parts สำหรับ Server อันดับ 1 ของประเทศไทย !!
RAM and SSD -> Server, Workstation, Apple Mac, Notebook, Desktop PC : Server Options -> Processor, Memory, SAS HDD, Storage Controller, Power Supply, Spare Part
© 2004-2023 MemoryToday.com, All rights reserved.
MemoryToday Co., Ltd. 7 IT-Mall Fortune Town Bldg., 3rd Floor, Room 3R22, Ratchadapisek Rd., Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Tel: 02-641-0055 Fax: 02-641-0066
Web site engine's code is Copyright by PHP-Nuke. All Rights Reserved. PHP-Nuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.